Ella's 2-month birthday has come and gone, as have many more versions of our little girl...
"Shop til you drop" Ella

"Can I please please please please please borrow the car Dadddy?!?! Just this once??"

"Yep, I'm puttin' up about 180 on the benchpress" Ella

"Orange County Chopper" Ella

"A-town gangsta straight from da hood dawg" Ella

"Jackie Chan" Ella

"Shop til you drop" Ella

"Can I please please please please please borrow the car Dadddy?!?! Just this once??"

"Yep, I'm puttin' up about 180 on the benchpress" Ella

"Orange County Chopper" Ella

"A-town gangsta straight from da hood dawg" Ella

"Jackie Chan" Ella

"I'm getting a tattoo as soon as I can walk" Ella
"Giraffe" Ella (just kidding, that's actually a real giraffe)

"Giraffe" Ella (just kidding, that's actually a real giraffe)



1 comment:
she's sooo cute! congrats on hitting the 2 month mark ella :)
Post a Comment