Trip to Chicago to meet up with close college friends
(Stacey, Annie, Christy, Me)
Double Date with the Hathaway's
Baby Shower for baby boy Wood (Amy & me)
The cutest picture ever! (Aiden & Ella enjoying Sesame Street)
Aiden helping me blow out my birthday candles
My walking buddies
Ben & Nick at Nick's first and last Cardinal's game



3 comments:
Oh, I burn with jealousy. It's like my face is on fire and the goggles, they do nothing. I wish I had been there with you guys. Love you both.
Tyler
YAY! A new post finally! :) And we don't have the picture of the 4 of us at Schlafeley's (sp?)
See...I bet you have a ton more pictures that I don't have. Well, you'll have to make your own slideshow for us of all of the ones that we don't have! :)
~a
love the pictures of the walking buddies... i hear you were in Va- you should have come by the Rickman household!!!
Post a Comment