Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hair Cut


Over the last month or so Ella has begun to lose her beautiful dark hair that she was born with. Sadly, I think it is being replaced with my sandy blond color. However, she had this rat tail/mullet thing left that Ben and I decided needed to go. As you can see in this first picture that she was a bit offended that we didn't like it. If you have ever tried cutting baby's hair it presents quite a challenge. In the end after Ben and I both had a shot at cutting, we succeeded in a pretty decent first hair cut.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie said...

Where's the "Before" Mullet picture?! I'm so disappointed I didn't get one last look at it before it disappeared!!! :)
Love you all and miss you so much! It makes me so sad to see you all and not be there with you! We're so sad we're missing big milestones like first mullet cut! :)
Love,
~annie

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna- we have been at the beach for the past week. It is amazing to watch Ella grow! Thanks for the email. I will have to call you and get caught up with you. We miss ya'll so much and look forward to seeing what God does over this next year.
love,
annette

Jennifer said...

There's nothing wrong with blonde hair! She will be adorable no matter what. I can't get over how much she looks so much like Ben in that first picture. (I guess that means that I just called Ben cute...) I miss you guys!