One of Ella's new favorite things to do is kiss her mommy's belly. Do you think she knows there's a baby in there? Well there is....We are having another little Porter due Aug. 22nd!! Anna has survived the first trimester and everything seems to be going smoothly so far. And so our little family grows...


19 comments:
Congratulations! Can you guys please move to Hotlanta and work at our PCA church so your new baby and ours can be best friends? I'm lovin' Ben's Red Sox shirt too...
Umm...am I psychic or what? Didn't I just post that yesterday before you announced the news??:
Congratulations! Hope the first trimester went well!
I have been waiting on this post. I am so happy for ya'll and thrilled that the first trimester is over!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you all! Another little Porter. I am sure he/she will be adorable just like Ella! :)
HOORAY!!! That's so exciting!
congratulations!! fortunately that pesky gall bladder won't get in the way this time!
wow... we are so excited for you! thats really close in age... your young... you wil have lots of energy! I am so thankful your pregnancy has gone well so far. august babies make you want to walk around naked- should i send you some tank tops? miss and love you! Tell Ella happy 1st!
Yeah!!! It's public now! I had a feeling this was the case! I'm excited for the two of you - congratulations!
Congratulations- Angie James told me the news and I am so excited for your family. Ella's birthday looked like it was so much fun! How precious all the decorations are. We are excited for you!
congratulations!!! ....on ella's first birthday and baby #2!!
So, did you know that Clip's due date was Aug. 23rd?! So I won't tell you that I know when your LMP was and when your approximate DOC was! :) Anna, I think we were born connected at the hip somehow - we are so alike in so many ways!
I love it!
Congrats again! Since I'm pretty sure its a boy, can we call him Mr. Wizard (until you pick a name?) :)
~annie
p.s. Ben, is the scruff intentional scruff, or lazy scruff? Oh, and Nick wants to know whats up with the Red Sox shirt?!
p.p.s. Anna, Call me! So I don't have to put all of my retarded conversations on your blog! :)
Yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations!
Jackie
HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
YAY FOR PORTER BABIES!!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! The Pattons have kept us updated on your lives. I just found your blog. So great! davina
I kept checking your blog to see when the news would appear...We are so excited for you! SO glad this time has seemed to go more smoothly! Kepp us posted if there is any job news. We're praying for you constantly!
I am so excited for you three!! And Ella is seriously the cutest little one ever. mwah!!
hi guys! anna, thanks for your blog comment ... i don't have your e-mail address! so i'll just write this here. we are soooo excited too, and especially to be sharing the timing of these miracles with you! i hope you're feeling great and it sure would be nice to see each other sometime! :-)
I just happened to check your blog tonight...what happy news!!! I'm delighted for you guys...Anna, I need to ask you about your gallbladder. I have to get mine removed before we think about #2. :) Ella is precious and I love the first birthday celebrations!!! Love, Liz
Post a Comment