Sunday, May 25, 2008

A long time coming!

After four years of grad school Ben has successfully received his Masters of Divinity. I feel like it was just yesterday that we drove our huge Penske truck into our "ghetto" neighborhood, unloaded boxes, met new friends and wondered what life in grad school would look like. I can't even begin to put into words all the things we have done and felt apart of here at Covenant. It has been amazing.
Here are some snapshots of our celebratory weekend with family and friends....
Some lucky graduates getting congratulatory smooches.


So proud of her daddy.

Anna's Mom, Sherry, and Ben's Mom, Sheila--proud momma's.

Ami, Anna, Amy... the girls behind the graduates.

Anna's parents and grandparents were so kind to make the trip.

The Porter family.

Just a little father-daughter stroll before the big event.

Friends for life: the Townsleys, Pattons, Porters and Spinks.

A happy couple at baccalaureate.
Masters (?) of Divinity: Josh, Andy, Ben.

Paige, Cool-hand, and Anna.

4 comments:

Annie said...

FINALLY! I've been DYING to see pictures! Now call me and tell me about the house?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben! We're so excited for you all. Anna- you look adorable! Let's talk soon!
~Katie, Brendan, and Emma

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ben! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

-Christian, Tracie and Sammy

Anonymous said...

I finally get to see graduation pics of my family. Thanks! And congratulations on graduation and the new job at the Kirk. Sounds awesome. Davina