Drew is absolutely adorable! I am so glad we got to meet your precious little man! And I didn't get a chance to tell you at dinner, but you look GREAT! I can't believe you had a baby just a month ago- you'd never know. You Go Girl!!!
Thanks for the pictures! I love to see him! He is so very handsome! I can't wait to meet him in person! Can't wait to hear about the ordination service! I hope you will post soon! ~annie
4 comments:
Does he have a natural faux-hawk going on? Cool!
He definitely looks like a little man. :)
I really want to meet this kid! We would love to see you guys soon! sorry we haven't made it over. Hope yall are doing well!
Drew is absolutely adorable! I am so glad we got to meet your precious little man! And I didn't get a chance to tell you at dinner, but you look GREAT! I can't believe you had a baby just a month ago- you'd never know. You Go Girl!!!
Thanks for the pictures! I love to see him! He is so very handsome! I can't wait to meet him in person! Can't wait to hear about the ordination service! I hope you will post soon!
~annie
Post a Comment