Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pa & BaBa

We were blessed to have Ben's parents with us for awhile to help us out around the house and give us a few extra hands with the kids. It was really special for us to introduce Drew to them as he will be the first to carry on the Porter name from our family.
Since Ella is just beginning to expand her vocabulary Grandma was a bit hard for her to tackle. So during the course of the week somehow she came up with BaBa and it stuck. I think it is quite cute.
Thanks for all your help Sheila and Bill. We miss you guys!
Bill meets Drew for the first time

BaBa with her two grandkids

Looking at the huge lily pads at the Botanical gardens

Ella loved riding these sheep

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia Bradley said...

You can tell Ella loves her Ba-Ba!

thanks for sharing!

Annie said...

I love that name! I wish my kids had made up their own names for our parents. I think it is so much cuter that way.
~annie