Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the Osters

Some of my favorite times with friends is getting to meet their family. There is just something special about seeing where they come from, why they are the way they are, where they get their features etc. ,etc. So I thought I would share a tidbit on each of my family members and show some recent pictures from my side of the family--the Osters. My older brother Stephen and my Dad on their annual backpacking trip.
Stephen co-owns a graphic design company in Charlotte, NC. My dad has just planted a church, Christ our Redeemer in Roanoke, VA.

Ashley, a wonderful addition to our family, married Stephen 6yrs ago. Ashley is the Director of Community Affairs at UNC Charlotte and a mom in the making!
My younger sister Sarah and her boyfriend Danny--both in politics working in DC
My mom works in the admissions office at a private school in Roanoke, VA and spends most of her time outside of work hosting families and friends in our home. She taught me many a things about hospitality!

2 comments:

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a post! I feel like I know a little bit more about your family now.