Last weekend my mom came to visit. She
definitely spoiled us by giving Ben and I two date nights, getting Ella up in the morning so that we could sleep in, grocery shopping, and of course just loving on us so well. We were so thankful to have her here with us.
Here are a few pictures that captured the beautiful weekend we had. The weather was gorgeous so we spent a lot of it outside. Saturday morning we made our way down to
Soulard (a huge open air market). And then we spent Sunday afternoon at Forest Park.
3 comments:
love the picture of ella all in pink near the mums!
Aren't moms great?? I'm so glad yours came to visit!
Wow, you really make me miss St. Louis! I love the picture of Ella in front of the Mums. She looks SO CUTE in her little hat! I wish I could have been there to go to Soulard with you! I miss those mornings we used to go together!
Oh, and by the way...I hope I am wearing my hair in a ponytail when I am a Nana! Mrs. Oster, you look so young and hip! :)
~annie
Post a Comment