The fresh smell of pine, the twinkle of christmas lights, hot apple cider and the perfect book is the best remedy for a tired mom. I love Christmas time....
love all the candles- there's something about them that makes everything a little better in life!
are ya'll coming through Virginia for Christmas? Hopefully we can see you again like we did last year- can you believe that last year at this time Ella was still in your belly?!
Anna, You're making me homesick! I do miss the whole Christmas decorating thing. I am decoratin the boat, but I miss the whole candle light thing. Well, I guess I do have the fake candles. They will have to do.
Ditto! I can't wait to decorate, the smells and the lights are so dreamy, and your home looks so cozy! Hope Ella enjoys all the decor (note, my friends kiddo just tried to eat a christmas tree light, so funny, and not.) Cheers!
5 comments:
love all the candles- there's something about them that makes everything a little better in life!
are ya'll coming through Virginia for Christmas? Hopefully we can see you again like we did last year- can you believe that last year at this time Ella was still in your belly?!
Anna, You're making me homesick! I do miss the whole Christmas decorating thing. I am decoratin the boat, but I miss the whole candle light thing. Well, I guess I do have the fake candles. They will have to do.
Thanks for sharing! Gorgeous! Lish
Your apartment looks so pretty!!
Ditto! I can't wait to decorate, the smells and the lights are so dreamy, and your home looks so cozy! Hope Ella enjoys all the decor (note, my friends kiddo just tried to eat a christmas tree light, so funny, and not.)
Cheers!
Any alcohol in those lovely martini glasses?? :)
Post a Comment