This week we went out to historic St. Charles to meet up with a bunch of our college students for a study break dinner. The restaurant we ate at was nestled on this quaint little street all decked out with Christmas lights, wreaths, and bows. We couldn't help but try and capture the ambiance.

I neglected to put this picture in my last post. This was Ella's face as I opened up our boxes of Christmas decorations. She has this new noise that she makes when she is excited about something. She somehow vibrates her vocals making it sound like an wheezy machine gun laugh. It is hysterical! Anyways, she could not stop doing this as she explored the contents of the boxes.

I neglected to put this picture in my last post. This was Ella's face as I opened up our boxes of Christmas decorations. She has this new noise that she makes when she is excited about something. She somehow vibrates her vocals making it sound like an wheezy machine gun laugh. It is hysterical! Anyways, she could not stop doing this as she explored the contents of the boxes.


1 comment:
whoa, that's quite the artsy photo. you have managed to make st. charles look awesome! good work. :)
Post a Comment