Drew was born Thursday, August 21st at 1:35pm. He weighed 9lbs. 4oz. and is 22 1/4 in. long.
Anna and Drew are both healthy and doing well. Ella met Drew yesterday and is still not quite sure what she thinks of him. There is so much more to share but for now here are some pictures of our new son.....










11 comments:
what a BIG boy! congratulations! he is beautiful and i love his name. hope you all are doing well. you look great anna! so happy for you all.
Wow! Y'all look great! What a healthy, handsome boy. I wish I could be there to squeeze him, please know we're sending hugs from NC! Congratulations! - amy, andy, josiah
He is such a big boy, with great hair! From the pictures, we thought Drew and Ella look alike. Imagine that!
We are so happy that you all are doing well and that Drew is finally here! We can't wait to meet him, and Sammy is excited to have a new friend! God Bless!
-Christian, Tracie and Samuel
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby boy. All that hair is amazing. He has a very strong sounding name.
Congratulations Porters - he is beautiful. I know Ella will just fall in love with him and being a big sister. Glad to hear that all of you are doing well.
Welcome, Andrew!! God bless you all! How amazing it is to see a sweet couple grow into a family of four. Just so amazing to me.
Over 9lbs! Wow! He's gonna be tall like his daddy!
Missing you right now! Wish I was there to see his tiny face.
Love you guys, a lot! Alicia (and Greg, too!)
hooray for Drew! congrats to the whole family. Praise God for the gifts of new life and family. we love you!
I want to come see him!!!! Congrats, he is a big boy!
We are so happy for you guys and we LOVE the name!
Love,
Emily, Matt & Andrew
Oh Anna, having delivered the father, also a whopping 9 pounds, 4 ounces, my body aches for you. But, Ben started sleeping for longer stints much sooner. Hope Drew sleeps for long stretches soon also.
tears in my eyes.
there's no place I'd rather be right now than hugging you and holding your new sweet baby boy!
I'm so proud of you Anna! You did great! I will be counting down the days until I get to hold him!
Love and kisses to big sister Ella!
Love,
~annie
congrats! We are thankful everyone is healthy! He is so cute and what a sweet name!
love ya'll!
Post a Comment