Those are AWESOME!!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT, Anna!!! I REALLY Love the ones of your mom holding him with you in the background smiling. And the ones in the labor room with you holding him. SOOOOO perfect! Ok, that was great! Now I'm ready for the next batch! Post a hundred more! :) Love, ~annie (your biggest fan!)
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing more photos! What a set of cute cheekers!
Anna, you are on my heart and mind. I hope you are healing and getting some sort of sleep, while your mom in visiting.
Ella looks like she's getting used to the little guy!
Love, Alicia
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Thinking you of you all and I want to bring you a freezer meal and some cookies! :) I will call you later this week!
Love,
Emily (Matt & Andrew)
Those are AWESOME!!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT, Anna!!! I REALLY Love the ones of your mom holding him with you in the background smiling. And the ones in the labor room with you holding him. SOOOOO perfect!
Ok, that was great! Now I'm ready for the next batch! Post a hundred more! :)
Love,
~annie (your biggest fan!)
We went back and looked at Ella's blog photos (2-7-07) and they do look very similar. Two cute babies!
oxox Mom
you all need to change the banner. i love pics of ella, but she's not the only child anymore!
I will call you this week for sure! I am dying to see that little guy. Thanks for the sweet note about Andrew! Chat soon!
~Emily
Post a Comment