Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A special day for Ella

Yesterday we headed to the Magic House (i.e. a discovery museum of sorts) for a special morning out with Ella. I have been very impressed at how well she has adjusted to Drew. The first thing she wants to do in the morning is run see "Dru Dru". She loves to kiss him, watch him sleep and bring him all of her toys. It is precious. But like every only child she is craving our attention. So we thought a good outing planned just for her would be great and it was. She loved the Magic House! She ran from room to room exploring every thing she could see, touch and smell. Here are a few pictures I was able to capture....







3 comments:

The Lovealls said...

Wow, you are getting out already. I am totally impressed!!! I wanted to come by and see Drew, but I lost your phone number. I left a message with Ben. Call me when you have a free moment and we can catch up. I have food and goodies already made for you! :) 636.527.4544

Alicia Bradley said...

I'll just call you SUPER-MAMA!

Annie said...

Way to go on not only giving Ella her own Outing, but also her own POST! :) That is really something! Great job! :)
I, too, can't believe you are out and doing so much. I know I always am, but now that its you, I think you must be way too sore and tired to go do anything. I guess our bodies just do what we make them! :)
Keep posting! I love them!
~annie