"And you will NOT believe what he said to me after that..."
"Yeah, they're last year's line, but whatever. I'm still going to wear them."

"Mmm hmmmm...."

"Ahhh! OMIGOSH. My Mom just took a picture of me in my diaper."

"Yeah, they're last year's line, but whatever. I'm still going to wear them."

"Mmm hmmmm...."

"Ahhh! OMIGOSH. My Mom just took a picture of me in my diaper."



6 comments:
You've definitely got to keep these photos for her 16th birthday!
What a cutie pants!
hahahaa!!! so cute. she's got such a fun personality. :)
that was me on the other line :)
Great talking to you, Ella!
And by the way, you look DARLING!
~annie
p.s LOVE the new bed! I'm so glad to see you finally settle into the bed frame/ set you've been wanting (and waiting) to get for a loooong time!!!
I just get sad thinking that I'm not there to come over and see it the day you got it....or compare duvet covers and decide on which one goes better...and all of that stuff we got to do for 3 years while neighbors.
I miss you like crazy, Anna!
Love,
~annie
seriously...I just laughed out loud. What a cutie! Please give her a squeeze for us and tell her to call whenever she needs to chat :)
Shelby absolutely loves this, she keeps cracking up over and over! You will have your hands full when she is older. lol!
Lucy
Post a Comment