Our little man is one! He is all boy and we love it. There are no baby dolls, no tea parties. There are balls, trucks, shovels and climbing on everything. The little guy has no fear. He has started to take a few steps and we are convinced he will be off and running within the next couple of weeks. My favorite thing about him? His smile. It will always melt my heart. We love you Dru-dru.

Waffles and candles for breakfast--our family tradition.

He was so worried we were not going to let him eat it.

He "nursed" it for all of it's goodness.

Such cuteness


Cars & trains

Ok, so I had to include this shot. Ella helped me make Drew's cupcakes and all day as they cooled on the counter and sat iced she would pull her stool over and smell them, look at them and remind me that she was going to be able to eat one after dinner. My girl loves her desserts!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Drew!
I can't believe he's one already!! He is absolutely adorable. Happy Birthday, Drew!
Yay, Pictures!!! I'm so glad you included the one of Ella smelling the cupcakes!! It is just great!
Happy Birthday, Big Birthday BOY!!!!
Hugs and kisses,
~annie
Happy Birthdy Drew...Anna, he is so cute....does he look like your side of the fam? What a fun age!
Miss you!
So cute! I can't believe he is one! Was very jealous Kerri got to see you all!!!
Post a Comment