Sunday, September 06, 2009

Change is in the air

The summer is coming to an end and our fall schedule is about to start. School for Ella, bible study for me, new things at church for Ben and a morning out with just Mommy for Drew. With all this change I have decided that the blog must come to an end. I know, I know, you all will miss the plethora of entries a week from our household and won't know what to do with all the extra time you will have now that you won't be reading my blog every day (ha ha). That my friend is the very reason I am closing down. The blog thing is just not me. To be honest it stresses me out and I actually feel guilty not updating. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. So....how will you see these precious moments in the porter house? Well, I am going to try something else. I will upload all my months pictures to kodakgallery and email them out once a month. SO....this is where you come into play---if you want to receive these picture emails please leave me a note with your email, facebook me, email me whatever means you choose to let me know you want to get our picture update. Who knows maybe someday I will come back to the blog world but for now kodakgallery here we come. Cheers!

9 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Me! Me! Me!
Include me!
You have my email.

The Lovealls said...

Add me too!
Emlove0529@yahoo.com

I MUST keep up with your babies from Florida! :)
Had a great time hanging out on Friday! :)
Emily

Annie said...

Of course!!!
~annie

kamibethjones said...

you're right. I'm very sad about this!! but please send me the pictures. I think you have my e-mail. you should also post them on facebook. it'd be awesome. :)

Sheila Porter said...

hhmmmm, this is a hard decision....can't really decide without a few days to think this over.... I'll get back to you.
WHAT!!?, of course I want to see your adorable family! I'll just miss your explanations and the video clips. But certainly understand that there is only so much time in a day. Spend it playing with those adorable babies! hugs to all!

Christy Spink said...

I totally know how you're feeling! Please add me to your kodak gallery email list...can't wait to see pictures! christycarroll125@yahoo.com

Christy

emily said...

Even though we see you all the time, add me to the email list! I love looking at pictures of your sweeties.

Nicole said...

Oh, I'm so sad, but I understand feeling guilty for not posting. Please add me to your list, too. I think you have my address.

Shannon Wheeler said...

I want in.

Shannonmariewheeler@gmail.com